I'm so glad you are here
Thank you for taking the time to consider my services in capturing your vision. Assuming you've had the opportunity to browse through my portfolio, let's delve into the details of how we can collaborate to bring your ideas to life.
SET A DATE AND TIME TO CHAT
Book a time to chat with me, in the next 30 days by filling out the appropriate inquiry form. During our discussion, we will hash out the details and determine if we are a good fit for each other.
CONTRACT SIGNING & deposit
After determining that we are a good fit, we'll sign a contract to clearly set all expectations in writing. At this time, a 50% deposit will be required to hold the date(s).
Picture day (or days)
The big day(s)! We’ll meet (if the shoot is not remote), talk, connect, and get to know each. I'll setup the equipment, style the "photos", make sure the light is good and then we can jump right into it.
You will receive your edited pictures in the form of a gallery, from which you can easily download them. Prints and other products, such as canvases and albums will also be available per our contract.
Your session cost will include:
- Styling for culinary, product and lifestyle photos.
- Full communication (pre and post-session)
• My curation of the most genuine and significant photos captured
• Professionally edited, high-resolution digital images in both color and black-and-white
• An online gallery available within four weeks post-session, sharable with friends and family
• Permanent ownership of the digital images once downloaded from the gallery
- Travel costs, if outside the service area.
• Prints of your photos (available for order through your gallery, completed by a reputable third-party professional printing lab)
• Access to unedited session photos
• Any unforeseen or surprise charges
A 50% deposit is mandatory for securing your session.
To find your session and more details on what to expect, please click the button below.
This is my first photoshoot, what should I know?
I will ensure that you have all the information you need before the shoot. One thing to remember is to enjoy the experience!
Are you available outside of Massachusetts?
Certainly. I'm available to travel, wherever you require my services.
Do you do photograph artwork?
Absolutely! I'd love to take pictures of your artwork. Whether it's for personal memories or showcasing your art, I'm here to capture it in a way that highlights its beauty and details.